Monday 27 October 2014

Day 3


It was another hot day here today and Jonas was busting all day to get in the dam for a swim. Thankfully he didn't have any yabbies nibbling on his toes.


He also flogged me at 'pick up sticks' (several times) and showed off his very clever mathematical skills by adding up his sticks to prove just how significantly he flogged me!


Campbell has been very busy writing stories again and tonight I had to print off three of his latest creations!

We miss you Drew but hope that you enjoyed your day fossicking for quartz crystal and rubies!! I will be looking forward to designing my lovely new ring with all of the gold and gems you will bring home. I am sure that your planned swim in the Bingara Pool was a happy relief from the heat today.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment