Tuesday 12 November 2013

30 days of thankfulness- day 12.

Today I am thankful for opportunities.

The opportunity to have an education, to choose a career path, the opportunity to have children, the opportunity to have a home to raise my family in.

I have been guilty of forgetting sometimes how fortunate I am to have these opportunities and wishing for more or better or more exciting.

Today I had the opportunity to go to yoga- which meant I also had a gorgeously peaceful night of deep sleep and the chance to catch up with a very special person.
Today I had the opportunity to see a glimpse of a much loved baby- and it hasn't even arrived yet!!
Today I had the opportunity to sit down to a beautiful meal with my family.
Today I had the opportunity to follow my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment