Sunday 10 November 2013

30 days of thankfulness- day 11.

Opps I forgot to be thankful yesterday. I was very busy prepping a party and playing around with my website, and collapsed into bed happily exhausted at the end of it all. I am thankful for just that- a whole day of doing something that I love.

Today I am thankful for another day of something I love- being Mummy! That is absolutely the happiest of all happy things. Joe had an appointment today at 11.30am. It would have been so silly to take him to school only to pick him up at recess....right?

We made the most of our rainy day together. The appointment went swimmingly with all of us proud and happy with his progress.

We made a fresh batch of yummy chocolate M&M biscuits and Joe said that when he is a grown up he was going to try to make a giant cookie- like a pizza. So I suggested that we try it out today instead of waiting all that time. Oh I wish I had captured the look on his face :) It made for a pretty yummy afternoon tea once everyone else was home from school.


And this .....


......just this.

No comments:

Post a Comment